One of the non-reimbursable financing in the context of the crisis caused by COVID-19, can be obtained through the ElectricUp program, through which you can increase the energy efficiency of your business. The ElectricUp financing program is dedicated to small and medium enterprises in the field of HoReCa and supports companies with funds of up to 100,000 EUR, with up to 100% non-reimbursable financing.
You can opt, for example, for the installation of a photovoltaic panel system for the production of electricity with an installed power between 27 kWp – 100 kWp required for own consumption and delivery of the surplus in the National Energy System, as well as recharging stations of at least 22 kW for electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles through a reliable partner with over 40 years of experience in the field of renewable energy, which, through its solar division, will participate as an installer in the Electric UP Program, offering the complete project.
At Ro Invest Capital we have all the necessary infrastructure to prepare quickly and efficiently for the non-reimbursable financing that can be obtained through the Competitiveness Operational Program 2014-2020, as well as other measures in the field of European funds to invest in the future of your business!
The long-term success of a business depends on many factors, and raising capital for new projects and meeting business growth goals, especially in the current economic context, is a real challenge.
In the context of the crisis caused by COVID-19, in order to support companies to achieve their financial objectives, measures were taken in the field of European funds through the Operational Program Competitiveness 2014-2020. The allocation of the financing capital is made following the analysis of the company, in order to obtain the aid offered by ordinance 130/2020 on the measures for granting financial support in the context of the crisis caused by COVID-19.
▪ SMEs from any field of activity, except primary production of agricultural products, processing and marketing of agricultural products, fisheries and aquaculture
▪ Economic operators in the HORECA field (CAEN 5510, 5520, 5530, 5590, 5610,5621, 5629, 5630, 9329) – SRL, SA, II, PFA, IF
▪ Applicants must have a contract for the supply of electricity in force for the point of consumption where they apply for funding, with at least 12 consecutive months billed or an energy audit of the estimated consumption for 12 consecutive months
▪ The total amount of de minimis aid from which the applicant has benefited for a period of 3 consecutive years (2 previous fiscal years and the fiscal year during which he submits a financing file), cumulated with the value of the financial allocation granted under the de minimis scheme, does not exceed the ceiling set
▪ No outstanding debts to the local budget, taxes, fees and no facts entered in the tax record
▪ Not in insolvency proceedings
Feel free to contact us for new information, tips and guidance on applying for funding.
IULIAN CUCULAS, General Manager
RO INVEST CAPITAL SRL PROJECT, http://www.roinvestcapital.com
firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 0040758514424